A Healthy diet is key
Eating one food from each one of these categories three times per week and you will lower your cholesterol and blood pressure while supporting a healthy weight.
- Omega 3's flax -seed,cold-water fish like salmon or cod
- Fiber: Oatmeal, black beans,brown rice,broccoli
- Antioxidants: Sweet Potatoes,red bell peppers,blueberries,tomatoes,citrus fruits,green teas
- Healthy fats: Almonds,walnuts,avocado,whole grains,monounsaturated fats,polyunsaturated fats
- Mineral-rich foods: Spinach,Kale,asparagus,squash
- Limiting your intake: Saturated fats,red meat,processed sugars,white flour, white rice, will also reduce your cardiovascular Risk
NO DIETS | NO MAGIC PILLS | NO WEIGHT PROGRAMS | EATING HEALTHY FOR LIFE
Eat Right to Stay Healthy & Stop & Reduce Diseases!
Eating this way reduces the risks of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's,Dementia,and Cancer mortality.
Contact Chef Gianna E. Ianos
Cell # 612-859-3270